Odessa Institute of Trade and Economics of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
Graduates of the Institute can work:
- in the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, the Treasury and the State Tax Administration;
- in state control and auditing services;
- in economic planning, managerial, research and development spheres;
- in auditor services;
- as managers of financial and economic units;
- as managers and specialists of enterprises of different forms of ownership;
- as experts in specialized factoring, leasing, investment companies, real estate agencies, broker and dealer organizations, banks and other government agencies that regulate the financial market;
- as chiefs of customs, managers of the State Customs Service, state councillors of customs service, inspectors of customs statistics, analysts of customs value control and nomenclature, sector specialists of controlling over movement of goods, brokers, customs carriers, export/import inspectors and etc.
The Institute has modern conditions for successful training and meaningful recreational activities: a comfortable hostel, a convenient transport interchange, sports sections, student dining room "Shkvarka". Training at the faculty is carried out according to the latest techniques in the classrooms with the most advanced equipment. The departments have computer classes, equipped with modern computer and organizational equipment. Students have the opportunity to work in local computer networks and in the World Wide Web.